In simple words, AdSense is the way to earn from a blog or website. If you have a good quality blog or website, you can make hundreds of dollars by AdSense.
How to Get Google AdSense Account?
What are the steps needed to get Google AdSense account approved?
I will share with you today my last two years of experience in approving the AdSense account, which steps you need to take to get the AdSense account approved.
Steps To Approve Adsense Account:
2. A website should be at the top-level domain. For example, create a website with http://www.exmple.com, http://www.exmple.org, http://www.exmple.net, http://www.exmple.info, etc. But com. Com would be best for AdSense.
3. Take a VPS server web hosting. You can get shared server web hosting, which is better than the VPS server.
4. Choose a light, white background, SEO friendly, black font theme for your website’s development or design.
5. Make SEO friendly 40-50 unique content or a memorable tune on your site and place 3-4 songs in each category.
9. Submit your website, sitemap to Google Webmaster.
10. Do not forget to verify your website at Google Webmaster.
11. Add the robot.txt file to your website.
12. Check if your website is 100-500 visitors daily.
If you do not get the account approved within 3 days, check the steps above, and wait for a few days.
But Google will not apply to Google for AdSense approval. If you apply for AdSense again and again, then send your website URL to the blacklist.
As a result, it is complicated to get approval later on.
Google Adsense Policy Violations:
You must know some Google policies before applying for AdSense. This policy should not be violated, which may lead to your account being banned.
- Do not use copyrighted content on your website. When and when Google does not support copy-paste.
- Do not overuse other AdSense ads in London Pag.
- Verify the website that you own.
- Do not use more than 3 units of add-ons.
- You do not click on your own ads manually.
- Never click on your add-ons, never invite your friends.